Federal Procurement Virtual Drop–in Café (2022-11-30)
- Toronto - Virtual
- Start Date:
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 3:00 PM
- End Date:
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 4:00 PM
Federal Procurement Virtual Drop-in Café
Virtual drop-in sessions with specialists from the Procurement Assistance Canada – Ontario Region for discussions related to government procurement and more!
Connect for a few minutes to ask questions on doing business with the Government of Canada or stay for the hour.
Occurring the last Wednesday of every month, this offering provides participants the opportunity to:
- Drop in for information nuggets related to procurement
- Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada
- Learn about tools, resources, and innovative funding programs
- Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more
If you have any questions or are having difficulties registering please contact PAC-OR at 1-800-668-5378 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note a final confirmation email will be provided to all registered attendees with additional instructions and connection details in the days leading up to the event. The presentations are offered FREE of charge and will be delivered in English. Please contact us for service in French.
**Please provide an active email address when you register as additional information regarding the event will be sent to you a few days before the event.
The date for this session has already passed.
Add to Calendar
Share with friends
- Date modified: