Toronto – Bidding on Opportunities (webinar) (2022-08-10)
Registration is now closed for this event. You may wish to check the Event Calendar on www.buyandsell.gc.ca to register for seminars next month or for those offered by other PAC offices.
- Start Date:
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
- End Date:
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Toronto, Ontario - Would you like to learn more about how to bid? This two-hour webinar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
If you require special assistance or are having difficulties registering please contact PAC-OR at 1-800-668-5378 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note a final confirmation email will be provided to all registered attendees with additional instructions and connection details in the days leading up to the event. The presentations are offered FREE of charge and will be delivered in English. Please contact us for service in French.
NOTE: It is mandatory to attend the seminar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada” before attending any other seminars.
- For more Info:
- OSME Ontario Region
Add to Calendar
Share with friends
- Date modified: