Federal Procurement Virtual Drop–in Café (2021-07-28)
- Toronto - Virtual
- Start Date:
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 3:00 PM
- End Date:
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 4:00 PM
Federal Procurement Virtual Drop-in Café
Virtual drop-in sessions with specialists from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises - Ontario Region for discussions related to government procurement and more!
Connect for a few minutes to ask questions on doing business with the Government of Canada or stay for the hour.
Occurring the last Wednesday of every month, this offering provides participants the opportunity to:
- Drop in for information nuggets related to procurement
- Ask questions on how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada
- Learn about tools, resources, and innovative funding programs
- Pick up tips on finding opportunities, bidding best practices, and more
If you require special assisstance or are having difficulites registering please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises at 1-800-668-5378 or email@example.com
This event is offered FREE of charge and will be delivered in English. Please contact us for service in French.
Please see the link below to join the session on July 28th at 3-4 pm:
MS Teams connection link
The date for this session has already passed.
Add to Calendar
Share with friends
- Date modified: